ponedjeljak, 14. ožujka 2011.

Mochy's Matching Donation Project

prenosimo sa bgmochy.blogspot.com

Between Tuesday and Thursday (March 15-17), I will play as many matches as possible on the following backgammon servers: GridGammon, Safe Harbor Games, PlayWSOB and Play65. They will all be three-point matches, played for no stakes, unless the opponent wants to bet. I will accept anyone. Novice and Beginners are all welcome to play. You will have the rare opportunity to play the #1 backgammon giant in your home. 

I am asking all who play me to donate $10 (or more) to victims of the earthquake and tsunami in Japan, regardless of the outcome of the match. Each player can decide where to make the donation. (It would be very helpful if somebody would please provide the information on how and where donations can be made from each country.) 

I will also donate $10 for every match I play. This is the reason I am calling my project “Matching Donation.” Alternatively, you could purchase one of our backgammon lecture videos for $20 from Back-Gammon.TV. We will donate 50% of the sale to an earthquake/tsunami charity. 
The names of those who participate will be listed on my blog and Back-Gammon.TV website, along with the result of the match. I hope to play at least 100 matches this week during the three-day period. 

Thank you very much for your kind support from all over the world, 

Mochy 

My nick name on the servers are; 
Grid Gammon: mochy 
Safe Harbor Games: mochy 
PlayWSOB: bgmochy2 
Play65: chocolate 

The easiest way to contact me is using a chat feature in the servers. PlayWSOB doesn't have a chat so you need to contact me via skype.(bgmochy is my skype name) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Croatian 

Your donation to the Croatian Red Cross will send to support the humanitarian work of Japanese Red Cross. You can help: payment to the bank account of the Croatian Red Cross 2340009-1511555516 reference number 02 reference to the donor phone: 060 90 11 (6,15 EUR, VAT included) or on-line donation to http://www.hck.hr

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar

Napomena: komentar može objaviti samo član ovog bloga.