nedjelja, 3. srpnja 2011.

GammonVillage Magazine Newsletter - Vol. 13, #23-24, 21 Jun 2011

THE GAMMONVILLAGE ARTICLES PUBLISHED FROM JUNE 9 - JUNE 21, 2011.

News



Tournament Report - 2011 ABT Los Angeles Backgammon Open 
Harvey Gillis
Tournament Report - 2011 ABT Los Angeles Backgammon Open
21 Jun 2011  -  by Adam Bennett
 
Adam Bennett reports on the 2011 LA Open and US Backgammon Federation National Championships held in Los Angeles, California on June 9 through June 12, 2011.

Rating: Article rated by 2 users  5.00

Feature Columnists



The Ash Dalvi 5/5 Blitz Count (Part 1) 
Ash Dalvi
The Ash Dalvi 5/5 Blitz Count (Part 1)
16 Jun 2011  -  by Ash Dalvi
 
In this article, I look at 5/5 positions in situations where the blitzee has one checker on the bar and a blot on the potential blitzer's side of the board.

Rating: Article rated by 5 users  4.80


Play Sixteen Giants, And Whaddya Get? 
Jake Jacobs
Play Sixteen Giants, And Whaddya Get?
10 Jun 2011  -  by Jake Jacobs
 
Living in Singapore I don't play in many US tournaments these days. When Rory Pascar called me last winter, to invite me to the Chicago Open, I don't think he really expected a "yes." Nor did I expect to give him one. Three factors made me change my mind.

Rating: Article rated by 7 users  5.00

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar

Napomena: komentar može objaviti samo član ovog bloga.